Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Naps are also the devil

I mentioned in my first bog that fibromyalgia is the devil. This weird disease that can take me from feeling great one second to feeling like I just got hit by a train 2.364 seconds later. I hurt in weird places for no reason. I am insanely tired on some days and then can't sleep at night. Once you finally find a dr that believes this is a real thing then you can't convience him that some pains aren't 'oh it's just your fibro". That's a whole different story too though. Ok, back on track. Some days I really need a nap. Some days I'm so much of a zombie that I feel like I'm in a dream and trust me if eating someone's brains would help me snap out of it, I would. But unless I have someone watching LG (my grandma is pretty much the only sitter I have), naps are out of the question. LG can't do naps. Since she was one year old if she blinks her eyes and keeps them closed slightly too long, she is going t I be up ALL night. I mean all night. I have to fight to keep her awake even when she's tired and ill and screaming with snot bubbles flooding the floor. Until she was 4 she would be up half he night even if she didn't take a nap. 1am to 6am every night for years. Now at 5 she's pretty good at sleeping thru the night but NO naps!!!!! Take for instance today...she played with her cousins (more like pulled their hair out and scratched heir eyes out) all day and she was beyond cranky and exhausted when we got home from my grandma's house. I went to he bathroom for 5 seconds around 6 pm while she had one of those oh so addictive Disney shows on. 'Goodluck Charlie' or some mess that I find myself watching for forever free she has stopped. Weird. So I walk into the living room after , kid you not, 5 sec and she's got that nasty thumb in her mouth with her eyes wide open snoring. I don't know what your kids look like when they are asleep. I hope not anything like LG, she's downright scarey!!So needless to say at 12:30 I was threatening her with everything she holds dear. 1 am asleep, thank you Jesus!! 1:25 the slightest sound of thunder and I though I heard little feet. I never see her so I roll back over and try to go to sleep. Then BAM!! Up pops her at the foot of my bed like some scary movie and scares the poop out of me!!! So she bombs into bed right between me and the non-hubby. He gets mad and goes to sleep in her bed. 30 more minutes she back asleep but here it is 4:10 am and I'm wide awake and LG never sleeps past 8:00 am ever. I love my hold with all my heart, I really do. But naps at my house are the devil. And gosh am I going to need one tomorrow. Gnight y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment