Wednesday, July 11, 2012

If life gives you lemons....

  Okay, I know I've only been a blogger for like 2 days and I've written several posts and I really haven't meant to sound so negative.  I am a very happy person.  I'm just going through one of those weeks or months (maybe years) where everything goes wrong and life gets you down.  I am so happy though.  I have the prettiest little girl in the whole world and she keeps me laughing all the time.  She's got my same crazy humor and lord does she know she's funny.  She'll say something and then give you that 'I'm waiting' face because she knows you're about to bust out laughing.  I could go on and on about her and what a blessing she is in my life, not saying that I don't want to pull my hair out a few times a day.  But I love her, I wouldn't trade anything in the world for her.  There are a lot of blessings in my life and I'm going to try to be more positive. Ready, set......go!

No comments:

Post a Comment