Wednesday, July 11, 2012

But you don't look sick....

Honestly I wake up on most days feeling like I'm 90 years old. Fibromyaliga, an autoimmune disease and weird stomach issues mean that on most days I am in an unbelievable amount of pain. At only 28 I suffer from crazy things like bursitis in my hips as well as other aches and pains. Its terrible, it's depressing and a lot of the time its more than I can stand. What I pray for more than anything is understanding. I look fine, I don't look sick but everyday my body is attacking itself. I don't wish this on anyone. But sometimes I wish that if people around me could feel what I'm feeling for just one day just so they understand why somedays I don't feel like doing anything. I'm not lazy, not by far. No matter how hard I work i cant ever seem to keep up with everything myself. that's due to my tiny tornado child. Some days it's the hardest thing in the world to even get out of bed but hey, I've got a 5year old. I don't get sick days. I do complain, a lot. I wish I didn't and I annoy myself but I guess that's how I vent. I just want to be understood. I pray I could feel good, not great, just good a few days of the week and that people didn't just think I'm capable of picking up their crap everyday. I look fine most days and that's the most frustrating part because I feel like death. I don't expect my sweet baby to understand why Mommy needs a lazy day sometimes. I spend a lot of tears on wondering why she got a Mommy that doesn't ever feel good. But to other people, give me a break. I may look normal, I may look fine. On the inside though my body is a war zone and I'm doing the absolute best I can with the cards God gave me. Just saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment