Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's me ....

It's me, I'm Kim and I have a crazy life. First of all, my world is a little house in a GA town called Sugar Valley. Basically this little town is part of a city called Calhoun. But, some genius decided to give this part of Calhoun two stores and a post office and call it something else. Just to, ya know, make it difficult. We live on a dead end road called Bayview Drive. I think we got ripped off majorly because I have yet to find whatever bay we have a view of. Hey, it's home though. A little bitty house and a great big yard, a garden, a hammock, a chihuahua, a retarded cat (literally retarded), 4 chickens and a hamster. Oh, let's not forget the child and the non-husband. LG, more formally known as Layla-Grace (yes, I'm a Clapton fan) is the weirdest little 5yo kid I've ever known. Hey, I'm not the only person to say it. I love her, she changed my life but she's weird. I guess probably just like me. She thinks she's 16, she rolls her eyes and asks daily for her own phone. Whos's she going to call, Dora?!?!? But I love her, I do, to pieces. I plan on her bein my only one because I live her so much and well because she's crazy.....just like her Mommy. Now we come to the non-husband. Scout. Yes, that's his real name. I refer to him as my non-husband because after six years of dating, over a year of living together, and him stepping up and raising LG like she was his we are still not married. We are forever engaged. Trust me, I want to but he's scared to death. He says marriage changes people. My thoughts, if we haven't started hating eachother by now, we are prob. Of ever going to....too much. Scout's a genius when it comes to building things and he's overworked and under paid. The man loves to be outside and he loves to work hard. When we first met it was the long, blonde, beautiful hair and tanned skin that made me fall hard. He's still got all that going on and more now. He will soon be pretty much bad in he front and has grown a little bacon and beer gut in place of his hair. I have demanded him to still have a ponytail even when the few strands that are left fall out somewhere in the bathroom. Well I love him and he keeps me sane pretty much by driving me insane. 6 months after we started dating I popped out my baby girl which was not long after I found out I was pregnant. Yes, I'm one of "I didn't know I was pregnant" girls that I'm sure most of you think is just insane. But I found out 2 weeks before going into labor that something I was told couldn't happen was far....FAR.... On its way to happening. My crazy uterus and all that is a totally different story. Well after only 6 months of being together, Scout proved his love and he's been a Daddy ever since. Now me, the first thing I should say is I'm not great at spelling and grammar so don't judge. I'm pounding out the details of my like so try to sound out the words as best as possible. I'm 28, I have zero patience and I'm living with several diseases that in the past year have totally tried to take over my life. Fibromyalgia is the devil, add autoimmune junk and some weird stomach issues that haven't been future out yet to that and I'm pretty miserable most of the time. I get angry, I cry, somedays I don't see the point but I've got a crazy humor and despite constant pain, puking and pooping I laugh everyday. His is thanks to my little family. They make me totally crazy and drive me tithe brink but they are why I can keep going and keep 'Laughing at the pain". Take it or leave it. This blog is for me, not you. Rude comments will be deleted and ignored, after all you can press that little x at the corner of he page at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment